Thursday 15 June 2017

Celeste Amberglow Caroling



Hello happy Thursday 
your week has been a good one, are good and fun loving peeps up for 
our #165 Anything Goes Challenge , go on give it a go
there is an awesome story gift voucher in it for one lucky winner 
there is also a Top , so come on over and share you amazing 
creations and share your inspiration and creative side.

I have used this adorable Celeste Amberglow Caroling 


on my card today I am determined to make as many Christmas
 cards as humanly possible this year, isn't she cute with a little attitude 
as she has a dog with her so thats a no brainer for me.


I found it a little difficult to colour earlier this week so I put this down 
I found my mojo hiding under the table lol I've added a little pencil to her face
because the paper was bleaching out the colour of her skin 
for some reason, it happens occasionally.

Thank you all so much for stopping by it means a lot my lovelies
ttfn......Mwah.....xoxo

2 comments:

marion said...

what a sweet card, love the image you picked, everything fit so well together, thank you for making such lovely creation for our lmms challenge week, hugs, Marion

Gail said...

The purple and green are a wonderful color combination on this very cute image! What a great card!