Wednesday 16 August 2017

Halloween Kitten

Hello my lovelies, Happy Happy Wednesday!
 It's day 1 of Whimsy Stamps brand new release
there are some fabulous clear set and the cutest rubber stamps
you ever did see.

There is quite an eclectic mix. We are getting ready
 for the holidays theres a couple of Christmas stamps and
Halloween stamps, and that brings me to my card, this little sweetie is
by artist an illustrator Lee Holland and this is Kitten Halloween


I have teamed him up with Halloween Fun DP and the
Zombie Trio's Die set from last months release


If you stop by the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration FB page you will see
she stunning eye candy from my fellow DT friends.
Have a wonderful Wednesday my friends and I will see you fine peeps here
again tomorrow....ttfn.....Mwah....xoxo


No comments: