Saturday 30 September 2017

Merry Christmas Deer...

Hello friends happy Saturday
Im a little late with my post because I've been working with
 Chris, because the days go by so very quickly I was a thrown 
by how fast this week passed.

I have to share this cute little image with you fine peeps today
this is Christmas Deer from artist Crissy Armstrong


this little sweetheart is from our September release
hes just the cutest little woodland critter isn't he.


I coloured him with copics, the papers are from Kay&Co
they are about 5 years old so they probably aren't available any longer lol,
its not because I'm thrifty that I still have these papers,
 its because I'm really naughty and I don't make all 
my own Christmas card lol hanging head down in shame.

Have a lovely rest of the weekend peeps see you soon
TTFN....Mwah....xoxo


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x