Friday 6 October 2017

Catching a ride on a Snowflake


Hello my lovelies Happy Friday! its a nice autumnal day it is
a little bit cooler, I love this time of year, all the colours of 
autumn, they make me feel cozy.

I'm going to have a try at making all my Christmas cards
this year and I had to share this card with you fine peeps as proof to myself
that I'm giving it a good go lol, the frosty little penguin is 



 from Whimsy Stamps September release
he know as Snowflake Penguin he's such a cutie pie
he is by artist Lee Holland I coloured this chubby 
little fellow with copics, the background papers are from
Festive Treats by  Helz Cuppleditch.


If you like this little and others from the October release 
then wait until tomorrow to purchase him because if you spend



over $75 you get the New CAS completely free as a huge thank you 
from Whimsy Stamps for being a loyal customer. 
If you haven't seen any of the October Sneak Peeks yet, you can
find them here on the Whimsy Stamps Blog.

Also friends we are celebrating Halloween with the 

31 Nights of Halloween  why not go on over and check it out you may be
in for a spooky treat :) .

Have a fabulous Friday my lovelies and a wonderful weekend
ttfn.....Mwah....xoxo




1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oooh so beautiful is your card! x