Thursday 12 October 2017

Polka Dot Pal Kaari Christmas Style

Hello friends how has your week been, I started waling again 
yesterday and did 7.5 miles in 2 hours, a bit slower than id like
but its been ages since i've walked any distance.

I'm here with the mid week reminder that our Anything Goes challenge
still going on over at Little Miss Muffet Challenges, so if you are

up for a challenge stop on by and share with us your gorgeous 
creations we love to see your amazing talent.


I have cute little Gift tag that i made using Polka Dot Pal Kaari
I coloured her in Christmas colours because i like to use everyday
digis for Christmas. The background paper i made i few years back 
i never throw anything away, i really like how using a little
 this gift tag turned out.
Have a amazing Thursday friends and I will see you fine
peeps here again pretty soon
ttfn.....Mwah....xoxo



No comments: