Thursday 7 December 2017

Skating with Polka Dot Pal Noeleen

Good Morning peeps where is the time going its 
all a bit nutty, its passing by too fast. My week so far 
Monday Zombie day because I didn't sleep the night before,
Tuesday Hubby's Birthday and delivering gifts and a few cards
 Wednesday visiting uncle, today I really need to craft and catch up with
blogging but instead Im putting up the Christmas decorations 
so then the boxes they are kept in can go back up into the loft.
I will have to try and get some crafting time in this evening.
I dislike being so behind. 😐

Its a mid-week reminder for Little Miss Muffet stamps 

Our #177 Anything goes challenge is still happening
so please stop by and join us we love seeing your inspiring
projects, there is also a $10 LMMS store gift voucher for one very 
lucky winner.
I have used Polka Dot Pal Noeleen for my inspiration piece today
if you follow the link to buy her there is also a video on how to colour 
faces, thats worth checking out.

Have a lovely Thursday my friends and I will see you fine peeps 
here again soon, thank you so much fro stopping by
it means a lot .......ttfn.......Mwah........xoxo



1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x