Saturday 3 February 2018

Gnome sweet Gnome

Hello friends happy Saturday, Im actually writing this on Thursday
because I'm working all weekend lol.
Its day 3 of the Whimsy Stamps release and isn't it a beauty so far, 
we have a few new ladies on the DT, all multi talented, we are so lucky,
I feel really humbled to be working on the same team., they are all
really talented so I hope you will stop by and say hello to them.

I have the sweetest images to share with you today



this is from the clear stamps set designed by fellow DT buddy
the very talented Tracy Wary its Gnome Sweet Gnome


I just adore it theses are some of the cutest little dudes out there in
stamp land, I have paired it up with a background I made using Tim Holtz
Oxides inks and the Whimsy Stamps Polka Dot Stencil, I used a Pebo
dimention paste and with gold acrylic paint added to it.



Have an amazing weekend my friends and I will see you amazing peep
her again very soon ttfn friends
Mwah.......xoxo


No comments: