Friday 9 February 2018

Penguin Cuddles Lamb

Hello friend I hope you've been well.
Wow what a February release from Whimsy stamps there
has been such an abundance of gorgeousness, what with Jennifer Dove 
joining the Whimsy Stamps family, have you checked
 out her amazing stamps.

I have this little sweetie to share with you lovely peeps today
he's by the magical hands of Crissy Armstrong and
 this is Penguin Cuddles Lamb I have also used




the Swish stencil I embossed it first then I used 
my Tim Holtz Distress Oxides in Broken China, Faded Denim,
Salty Ocean, then last but not least Black Soot
added the sentiment from Nina Maries Trapani Sketched Elephants
and embossed it with two toned Midnight Sapphire Obsidian
embossing powder onto vellum.


Copics Used: 
Penguin: CG 09, 07, 05. 03, 
Lamb: YR 30,  E 40, 42, WG 02 
Hat and Scarf: B 39, 37, 34
Beak and Feet: YR 27,  Y 38, 18, 15

I hope you have a lovely weekend my friends
be safe friends see you soon take care for now......Mwah.......xoxo

2 comments:

Janette said...

Bridget this is adorable, your colouring is stunning, gorgeous, gorgeous card.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Bridget, your card is delish! I LOVE that lush deep colouring on that sweet penguin, the scarf and hat look amazing!! Aww, that wee lambs face too, so so sweet. Such a gorgeous card, love the way the stencilling shows through the vellum, it's a fab choice for this card. So gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo