Sunday 18 February 2018

Stuck On You

Hello friends I hope you are having a fabulous weekend
Its been a busy weekend for me, worked yesterday morning,
 then had to drop in on my recuperating uncle then a family evening meal at
Table Table for myself and sister-in-laws birthday.

I have a great image to share with you lovely peeps,


from the February release this image was drawn by
artist Krista Heij-Barber this is Stuck On You


I love this universal image, its no only brilliant for Valentines
 but also Get Well Soon. I coloured the image with copics
 and Polychromo's pencils.


i hope you all enjoy whats left of your Sunday
take care for now my friends ......Mwah.....xoxo

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning colouring and a super, fun card! Jo x

Sandra H said...

So pretty l am liking the image too! x