Friday 4 May 2018

Nose to Nose

Hello friends I told you I'd be back lol,
Its day 4 of the Whimsy Stamps May release and 
didn't I tell you there were some real cutie pies in this 
release.
For my card today I have used Nose to Nose from the magical


artist Crissy Armstrong, this image is so sweet, I wish my dogs were
small enough to pick up and rub noses with. I do rub noses with them
when they are lying down but I would love to just 
pick 'em up and squish 'em.



I coloured with Copic's I don't remember the colours
I used though, sorry! The papers I used are from MME
Washing Line paper pad.
I hope you have a lovely rest of the week and you stick around for the
rest of the release, because there' lost more eye candy to come.
ttfn......Mwah.....xoxo

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

totally adorable love this image and your colouring is wonderful

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Bridget just love the image have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

Had to pop over to see this Bridget, so gorgeous, love that image and your sweet card...
Have a good May bank hols...x